The Microsoft System Center 2012 suite of products provide the complete tool set to manage, monitor and protect your infrastructure investment form a single pane of glass. All this wrapped up in a familiar management console.
The suite contains the following components
- System Center 2012 Operations Manager: provides deep visibility into your data centre environments across applications, operating systems, hypervisors and hardware, through a single interface.
- System Center 2012 Configuration Manager: assesses, deploys and updates servers, client computers, and devices across physical, virtual, distributed, and mobile environments.
- System Center 2012 Orchestrator: empowers IT professionals to easily develop Runbooks for Microsoft System Center that interoperate with third party systems to automate data centre workloads.
- System Center 2010 Data Protection Manager: delivers unified data protection for Windows servers such as SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint, Virtualisation and file servers including Windows desktops and laptops.
- System Center 2012 App Controller: the newest member of the System Center family is the link needed to seamlessly connect and manage application self-service from private and public clouds.
- System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager: a central management solution for virtualised data centres that lets you increase server utilisation and dynamically resource optimisation across multiple virtual and physical platforms.
- System Center 2012 Service Manager: an integrated platform for automating and adapting IT Service Management best practices. It delivers integration, efficiency, and business alignment for your IT services.
When it comes to implementing, managing and maximizing value from System Center, you can do it yourself – and often do it again to correct what was done the first time – or get a jump start by building a solid foundation from the start. As we have demonstrated time and again, effective consulting doesn’t have to mean handing your critical project off to a group of outsiders, only to be left trying to understand difficult build documentation at the end.
At Evros, our approach is to come in and be part of your team and help you carry out a successful implementation the first time, then transfer knowledge and build the comfort level of your team by answering their questions along the way. We’re able to respond to your needs as a customer and work with you in a way that provides the value your organization needs.
For more information, please see the following