Microsoft Office 365 is a cloud-based productivity service hosted by Microsoft. It provides highly-secure, anywhere access to familiar Office applications, email, calendars, web conferencing, and the most up-to-date documents across your devices, including laptops, tablets, and smartphones.
Office 365 delivers the latest Office tools to help you edit and easily share up-to-date versions of documents and templates with co-workers, partners, and customers. Host and participate in multi-party HD video conferences. Stay informed with newsfeeds that provide updates on the people, documents, and topics you are following. You can now sign into Office to easily access the latest version of the documents on the go. With always-up-to-date spam and malware protection, and business continuity features such as automatic data backup, remote data wipe, and a 99.9% uptime guarantee, you can protect your information and get more work done.
At Evros, we have a team of consultants who can help you get the most from Office365 with little or no disruption to your day to day business. From workshops to determine the suitability of Office365 to your business, a strategy and design that accommodates all your ways of working and internal systems right through to planning, implementation, project management and post implementation support, Evros have the experience, toolsets and methodologies and experience to ensure your success.
Features and benefits
- Use Office across your devices - PC, Mac, tablet, smartphone
- Sign into Office to access the latest version of your documents and personal settings
- Sync files to your devices using OneDrive for Business for offline access and automatic re-syncing and backup
- When away from your devices, sign into Office using a browser and quickly stream an Office application to a PC for full-experience viewing and editing
Work better together
- Share information easily and securely
- Conduct effective online meetings with multi-party HD video conferencing, screen sharing, and real-time note taking
- Create a mailbox within a site to access team communications and documents directly from Microsoft Outlook
- Share documents from OneDrive for Business or Microsoft SharePoint Online team sites with controlled access
Simplify, but stay in control
- Simplify management with a single, web-based admin centre
- Install Office on desktops quickly by streaming directly from Office 365—ready to use within moments of clicking “install”
- Receive protection against malware, spam, and phishing
- Ensure your files are safe with automatic backup
- Financially-backed, 99.9 percent uptime guarantee