Your Microsoft Environment Security Managed With Evros
Over 80% of companies in Europe have experienced at least one cyber security incident in 2018. Even with the best security systems in place, the unpredictability of end users from within your network often weakens security links. Secure Data from your Desktop to the Cloud with Microsoft.
Secure Your Microsoft Deployment With Evros
Although the new digitization era offers huge opportunities, it also changes the nature and magnitude of cyber risks, and creates new vulnerabilities that cyber attackers will exploit. Evros can help ensure your user data is correctly secured from the desktop to the cloud. The Evros Managed Security for your Microsoft environment delivers complete end-to-end management of the Microsoft Azure and Office 365 tool set, providing the maximum level of security for your users. Why choose Evros? Reduce the number of solution vendors with one unified security provider that can deliver a full life cycle engagement for your organisation’s Office365 and Azure deployments, from initial Consultation, Implementation and through to ongoing Managed Services. Get the benefit of unparalleled visibility into threat landscape that speeds up response with tools that integrate detection of cyber threat across devices, identity, and information, including:
Your Microsoft 365 Security Managed
Identity & Access Management
Protect users’ identities & control access to valuable resources based on user risk level with conditional access.
Protect documents and emails with encryption that travels with them as they move inside and outside your organisation.
Strengthen your pre-breach posture with built-in protection & recover quickly with automated remediation.
End-to-end visibility of your organisation’s security and manage policy centrally through custom-built security interface.
The Microsoft Security Suite
- Office 365 Advanced Security Management
- Cloud App Security
- Windows Hello for Business
- Azure Active Directory
- Windows Defender Antivirus
- Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection
- BitLocker Drive Encryption
- Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection
- Advanced Threat Analytics
- Azure Information Protection
- Office 365 Data Loss Prevention
- Windows Information Protection
- Microsoft Cloud App Security
- Office 365 Cloud App Security
- Microsoft Intune
- Azure Advanced Threat Protection
- Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection
- Office 365 Threat Intelligence
- Azure Security Center
- Office 365 Security Center
Why Choose Evros for Managed Microsoft Security?
The Evros Managed Security Team is made up of dedicated Cloud consultants who provide expertise across a wide range of cloud technologies, including Azure Public Cloud, Private Cloud Solutions and Hybrid deployments such as Azure Stack, PaaS and SaaS services. Benefit from an Azure Architecture customised for your enterprise requirements that drive best practice methodologies and deployment tools for quick deliverables. Evros wants you to get the most from your investment. Our team will guide you through each stage of your cloud journey and advice on identity management, compliance, DR, development and licensing as well as long-term Microsoft Azure managed services. Evros offers advisory services across several areas, including: Azure Cost Optimisation Service, Azure Security Assessment, and The Azure Architecture Framework Workshop.
Office 365 Managed Security
- Customised deployment for Office 365, Enterprise Mobility + Security and Windows 10 Security
- Proactive monitoring and alerts for Microsoft 365 environment
- 24/7 invocation support provided from the Evros 24/7 Network Operations Centre
- Monthly reporting with insights for improving security posture
- Licensing bundle ability through the Evros License Management Portal, mySoftware.ie
- ISO 20000-1 Certified Managed Service & ISO 27001 Certified Security Management System
- Support for over 250,000 O365 users and 50,000 Microsoft SharePoint users
Azure Managed Security
- Customised Azure Architecture
- Full management of Azure environment including deployments and availability management
- Security management, including Active Directory, Azure network security and backup/ restore
- Quarterly Security and Cost analysis engagement
- Service costs that scale with client requirements
- Access to the Evros License Management Portal, mySoftware.ie
- Azure financial analysis including cost allocation and granular monitoring of resource usage
- Access to Evros template library & best practice guides