You’ve got the cloud, great. Now what? Your business has fully embraced cloud infrastructure, so now is the time to understand what resources you need to manage it. It’s one thing building a resilient cloud for your business requirements. Managing what sits on top of it is quite another.
This is where Cloud Managed Services comes in.
Firstly, let’s sharpen our definition of Cloud Managed Services. Typically, your cloud provider will deliver support below the OS systems depending on the type you’ve chosen.
Managed Services allows you to bolt-on additional IT support and solutions that are suited to your specific digital environment.
Or even deliver custom-built support capabilities for your environment, for example, a Managed Service Desk. Cloud Managed Services provide solutions right up the entire IT stack that fill the gaps in your IT infrastructure beyond the cloud.
Here’s an overview of the Cloud Managed Services that you need to consider for your business needs.
Are you considering Cloud Managed Services for your business? A consultative-led approach is best to determine whether it’s the right solution for your organisation and if it’s the right time. Evros delivers next-generation technology management solutions developed over 25 years, with:
- Two Network Operations Centres (NOC) – Cherrywood HeadQuarters and a second location in a Tier 3+ data centre
- Outsourced Service Desk tailored to reporting requirements and high availability SLAs
- Over 150 highly trained engineers available to your organisation
- Enterprise-class fully manned 24/7 NOC is ISO20001 Accredited
- Dedicated business account and technical account management
Contact our team to begin your Cloud Managed Services journey today with Evros.