Microsoft can give your business almost limitless ways to work. And Office 365 is such an important tool that there are many businesses who simply can’t do without it.
However, as businesses grow and evolve, managing the allocation, billing and usage of all the different licences can quite quickly become extremely complex.
Not only that but often, many businesses end up investing unplanned time, energy and money into managing these licences at the cost of their own agility and scalability.
So, what’s the answer?
By going through a Cloud Solutions Provider you’ll get the flexibility and simplicity you need as well as full visibility and control so that you can track costs, usage and more.
What are the current challenges with licensing agreements?
Managing licensing agreements can be complex and there are various challenges that many businesses experience with regards to this. Some of the issues include:
- Inflexible multi-annual agreements
- Credit card payments
- Lack of support
- Time consuming procurement processes
- Lack of transparency and reporting
- Large up-front payments
There is, however, a solution. CSP licensing through Evros is a much easier way to manage your licensing agreements.
What is CSP Licensing?
Managing your licensing agreements through a Cloud Solutions Provider directly makes everything a lot easier and gives you much more visibility and control. You can see all your licences as well as add or remove licences as you go. And because you’re dealing with a direct partner, it’s often cheaper as well.
Other benefits to CSP (direct) licensing include:
- It’s suitable for 1 to 10,000 users
- It includes Office 365, Azure and more
- All licencing is subscription based
- It also includes Software Assurance
- It allows you to manage monthly, annual and three-year licences through a single payment agreement
Why come to Evros?
We have a dedicated software licensing branch – MySoftware – who can help you look after all of your licence agreements.
By coming to us, we can remove the headache of managing your licences with our easy to use portal which is available 24/7/365.
Adding and changing your licenses is made simple and we can provide you with personalised support while managing your accounts.
Log workflows, view invoices and get complete control as well as visibility.
You’ll also get:
- Full administrative access for multiple users allowing you to have full control over software purchasing, licensing, subscriptions and invoicing
- Simple and clear billing information with complete transparency
- Level one enterprise support to help you manage your account
- Access to custom-built subscription models for smooth enterprise management and scalability
- Automated renewals
- Access to a full range of products which you can add at any time
Not just about licensing
Unpicking a complex set of licensing agreements to turn them into something that’s easy to manage but also suitable for your business – isn’t easy. However, we’re extremely experienced at doing this for businesses on a regular basis.
We have an in-depth understanding of Microsoft licensing and can help you achieve what’s right for your business.
Microsoft Practice Director, Gerry Kerr explains: “We can also flag unnecessary elements as well as help you consolidate your agreements. Our in-depth knowledge and experience of Microsoft licensing means we can advise you on the best approach for your business ensuring you keep your costs to a minimum while maintaining functionality.”
Find out more
Talk to us today and find out how we can help you manage your licensing agreements more easily and effectively.