An industry first: this self-healing technology provides an added level of hardware security as a hardware-based, isolated browsing session that provides a small virtualization layer between the browser and your system.
Welcome to HP Sure Click.
If an attack or defect is detected, Sure Click acts like a container and you can close the browser tab which will destroy the concerning file.
Here are the following steps you can take to install HP Sure Click on your HP device:
- Download the softpaq.
- Double-click the HPSureClickSetup.msi file.
- Save your work and close applications, then click Continue & Reboot.
- Click Next on the first install screen.
- Enter or browse to the location in which you need to install Sure Click. The default location is C:\Program Files\HP\Sure Click. Click Next.
- By default, enable cloud-based updates is unchecked. If you want to automatically keep your Sure Click software up-to-date, check this box. Click Next.
- On the User Account Control dialogue box, click Yes to continue the installation.
- Click Reboot on the last screen. Your computer will restart. Both Internet Explorer and HP Secure Browser sessions are protected by Sure Click. You can type Sure Click in the Windows search bar and click the icon in the search results.
- Once you launch the HP Secure Browser, right-click the HP Sure Click Secure Browser icon (located in the taskbar) and select Pin to the taskbar to easily find it going forward.
All browsing sessions in either Internet Explorer or HP Sure Click Secure Browser are protected.
NOTE: The exception is when a site is either trusted in real time or in the trusted list.
Ready to try out HP Sure Click? Browse the HP PC and laptop range on eSource, your complete IT procurement portal, or contact your eSource account manager.