Our range of advanced Microsoft Licencing Services give you the simplicity and flexibility you need to make your software work for you.
The Challenge in Managing Licences
Businesses today are constantly evolving. And as your Software Assets grow and change, they become increasingly more complex to manage.
As a result, many businesses can end up investing unplanned time, energy and money into managing these assets – at the cost of their own agility and scalability.
Introducing: Evros Affinity
Expert Software Licencing Management for your Business
Evros Affinity comprises a full range of advanced Microsoft Licencing Services to enable complete simplicity, flexibility and cost efficiency.
Evros Affinity Services Include:
1. Licencing Strategy Advisory Service
Our in-depth knowledge and experience of Microsoft software licencing means we can optimise your licence agreement strategy for a more value-centric approach.
Analyse and Discover
We’ll review your current estate and get a full understanding of your Microsoft licencing procurement processes.
Plan and Decide
We’ll then look at which technologies will best meet your business goals.
Evaluate and Execute
Through a process of compare and contrast, we’ll then help you decide on the best route for you.
In addition, we can also provide exclusive access to specialist workshops as well as our licence management portal and support services.
2. Software Asset Management as a Service
We’ll measure, monitor and report on what Microsoft licences you have installed, as well as how they are used (and how frequently), and compare this to what you are licensed for, to ensure you’re following the most cost-effective approach.
We can also provide regular health checks to ensure your technologies, licence types and business objectives are all aligned.
To help you stay on top of your licencing agreements, we also provide the following services:
- Simplified Licencing Management – through our easy to use portal.
- Annual technology briefing and Microsoft updates by Evros Cloud subject matter experts.
- Exclusive access to specialist workshops to help you maximise your cloud software investment.
- Access to support and specialist resources including Microsoft cloud services.
- Specialist assistance with cloud migrations
- We’re one of a select few global partners certified as an Azure Expert Managed Service Provider (MSP) as well as a Microsoft Gold certified Cloud Solution Provider (CSP).
- We have a proven track record in delivering Microsoft technologies for 20+ years.
- Evros is home to a wide pool of Microsoft consultants, architects, engineers and dedicated support.
- We have a large, dedicated in-house Microsoft Division.
- Evros is the only Irish partner with extensive capabilities to deliver on hybrid cloud, public cloud and our own private cloud.
Talk to us today
To book or to find out more about how we work, just get in touch: