Add up the costs of "printing" and it accounts for a large chunk of a business’s annual spending. Through managed print services, you can outsource print management and cut costs by as much as 30%.
The best managed print services companies do more than just oversee your printers. They also:
- Conduct a thorough, up-front assessment to analyze your current printing infrastructure.
- Monitor, manage and optimize your total print output environment, end to end, regardless of printer brand.
- Provide a roadmap to reduce the number and types of printing devices and supplies while meeting the needs of your business.
- Proactively identify and solve potential printing problems and replenish supplies before employees are affected.
- Reduce your environmental footprint through printing less paper, consuming less energy, generating fewer greenhouse gases and keeping waste out of landfills.
- Give telecommuters and mobile workers easy and secure printing access.
- Continuously monitor your printing environment and use ongoing process improvements to save you time and money.
- Provide network management and information technology (IT) integration, from platform support to cloud-based solutions.
- Train your employees for a smooth transition through change management so they are more satisfied and productive.
- Turn slow, paper-based processes (like routing and approvals) into automated, digital ones.
What's the true measure of a good managed print services provider? One who can seamlessly manage your print infrastructure while you concentrate on your real business? Check out managed print services offerings from Evros and Xerox to see how we can help.
Organisations both in Ireland and worldwide continually choose Xerox as their Managed Print Service partner of choice due to the unique capability to provide consistent SLAs whilst recognising the requirement to adapt to local differences in service delivery requirements. Utilising our Service Delivery Model and our MPS Helpdesk in Dublin, Xerox is able to offer a consistent service, centrally controlled via a combination of world class people, processes and technology. This is why as one of Irelands Leading ICTservices and solutions providers, Evros has chosen to partner with market leader Xerox to deliver a quality, uncompromising Managed Print Solution to our customers both in Ireland and abroad.
Take a tour of our Global Delivery Centre based in Blanchardstown, Dublin.
Customer visits can be arranged on request. We also have the ability to demonstrate the technology and solution we provide at our head office in Cherrywood, Dublin.