- All consumables, service and parts are covered as part of our services agreement no matter the yield or frequency of ordering.
- Proactive ordering of consumables and metre reading submission is included as well as proactive fault logging.
- Full on-site support within agreed upon SLA response time to service calls.
- Greatly reduced admin cost – Consolidated billing, no ordering, no PO’s, etc….
- Increased uptime and availability of devices.
- Reduced IT labour time involved in management and maintenance of devices
- Through precise reporting from the Management system we will identify any issues in your infrastructure that could affect productivity and efficiency.
- Evros can help you address your environmental sustainability initiatives by implementing a print policy which can leverage energy efficient devices and printing practices. We can find innovative ways to eliminate unnecessary printing and reduce your carbon footprint, energy usage, and wastage.
As part of our service offering, Evros Technology GroupEvros utilises the nationwide service model operated by Xerox throughout the island of Ireland. Linking with our Global delivery Centres and the Management software we have already described will be the local logistics and engineer support on the ground throughout the country. In Ireland Xerox directly employ over 300 staff of which 117 are mobile field service engineers
The engineering force has an average tenure of 15 years employment with the company. The team holds electronic engineering ONC and HNC level qualifications. All engineers are continually trained on new products pre and post launch using online and class room based training. Training and development are on-going processes and are supported by regular assessment and enhanced training. This ensures that all Engineers are kept abreast of every technological advance that optimises the servicing of our equipment.
The team of 117 Field Service Engineers are strategically located throughout the country to ensure that engineers are always close at hand to respond to the service requirements of our customers. This geographical spread allows us to meet and exceed the response times as specified in an individual clients SLA.
As services led companies, Evros and Xerox understand the paramount importance of parts availability in order to minimise downtime and maintain our equipment to the highest standards. Xerox will only fit genuine spare parts and consumables and to facilitate this stock of all major parts & consumables in all branches.
We stock over €500,000 worth of spare parts/consumables in our Dublin Service Headquarters and additionally each engineer carries a car stock worth over €20,000.