Microsoft Power Apps
Did you know that your current Office 365 licence could hold much of the Power Platform capability your company needs?
Evros wants to empower your company to gain the competitive edge with your enterprise-grade app solution.
Evros is officially Ireland’s No.1 Microsoft Power Platform Partner, dedicated to delivering low-cost low-code Enterprise App solutions for our customer’s digital transformation.
What is Microsoft Power Apps?
Power Apps is a suite of apps, services, connectors and data platform that provide a rapid application development environment to build custom apps for your business needs. Using Power Apps (part of the Microsoft Power Platform), you can quickly build custom business apps that connect to your business data stored either in the underlying data platform (Common Data Service) or in various online and on-premises data sources (SharePoint, Excel, Office 365, Dynamics 365, SQL Server, and so on).
Apps built in this way, provide rich business logic and workflow capabilities to transform your manual business processes to digital, automated processes. Furthermore, they have a responsive design, and can run seamlessly in browser or on mobile devices (phone or tablet). Power Apps “democratizes” the custom business app building experience by enabling users to build feature-rich, custom business apps without writing code.
Power Apps also provides an extensible platform that lets pro developers programmatically interact with data and metadata, apply business logic, create custom connectors, and integrate with external data.
Types of Power Apps applications
Canvas apps start with user experience, with pixel-perfect control to build highly customised task- and role-based apps that mash up data from 230+ sources
Model-driven apps leverage your data model, relationships, and business processes to automatically generate immersive, responsive applications
230+ Built-in Connectors + Custom Connectors
- Built-in connectivity to 230+ cloud services, content services, databases, APIs, etc.
- Seamless hybrid connectivity to on-premises systems via the On-Premises Data Gateway
- Custom Connector support allows the registration of developer / IT systems as a building block for citizen developers
- Use multiple data sources in a single application for processes that span systems
Your Success Matters
The Evros Innovation Team is driven to help organisations like yours achieve app transformation in your environment.
Publish apps instantly for web and mobile
Get apps to your team when and where they’re needed, whether that’s on the web, iOS or Android — no app store required.
Customise SharePoint forms
You can quickly customise standard forms on any SharePoint list, auto-generate rich mobile apps, and automate workflow and approval processes – all directly from within SharePoint.
Tools For Empowering
A Safer Workplace
Give your staff the power to stay connected, updated and safe – at work.
- Evros Connect App: Send company alerts and updates
- Safe Trace: For contact tracing in the workplace
- Visitor 365 App: Screen visitors and manage capacities
- Evros Rooms App: Maintain social distancing at work
- Safe Clean: For keeping shared areas sanitised
- User Adoption Portal: For remote working and learning