Skype for business (formerly Microsoft Lync) has transformed the way that people work, communicate and collaborate. The ease with which people can switch from IM to voice and even to video & content sharing, all via a single software client. Success in today’s business world hinges on collaboration - whether it’s with other employees, clients, partners, or vendors. Now there’s a way for your organisation to transform every communication into an interaction that is more collaborative, engaging, and accessible from anywhere. Microsoft® Skype for business 2015 is the next generation of Microsoft® unified communications platform.
Microsoft’s unified communications platform, Skype for business 2015 is a single interface that unites voice, instant messaging, audio, video, and web conferencing into a simple and effective offering. Skype for business offers users a more collaborative and engaging interaction available all around the world. Voice can now be an application that is managed more effectively than traditional PBX systems with significantly reduced overhead costs.
Work from anywhere
- Enable and improve mobile productivity
- Communicate in real time with colleagues, customers and partners from virtually anywhere
- Enable new ways of collaboration with voice & video using a single unified client
- Share ideas and keep teams in sync
- Reduce costs related to video conferencing, telephony and travel
Simpler to manage
- Reduce costs through simplification and consolidation
- Manage with common and familiar tools
- Reduce total cost of ownership with integration and shared infrastructure
- Accelerate adoption of online services
- Reduce IT operating costs
- Enables a path to unified communications – following a customer’s blueprint
With the addition of hybrid cloud services, Skype for business becomes even more flexible and easy to deploy.