Your virtual office
Keep all your apps together in one place including SharePoint and Adobe Creative Cloud for easy access, editing and file sharing.
Teams makes finding relevant, up to date documents easy. Send group chats in an instant and minimise the need for time-intensive emails.
Chat, send files, jump on a call, host a meeting or even hold a webinar. Integrate your project management tools and make updates too, so that everyone can see.
Shared files, editing and the Whiteboard app all allow for easy collaboration within Teams. Work closely with your colleagues and stay at the forefront of every project.
Get more from Teams
We’re partnered with multiple, trusted suppliers, allowing us to offer a more comprehensive range of services to complement your Microsoft Teams set up.
We’ll provide an all-in-one solution so you can get everything you need, such as simplified migration services or additional call centre software, while benefiting from Evros technical and security expertise.
Our partners include:
There’s a better way to connect
Experience the power of Teams Voice in a controlled, secure way, with Evros Teams Express.
Teams Express is a unique engagement devised by Evros, which gives you the ability to trial Teams Voice on your network to understand impact, functionality and requirements for full Teams Voice implementation.
Everything you need at your fingertips
01. File sharing
When users share a file from within Teams, they can set who can access the file – which is the same across Microsoft 365. They can give access to multiple or specific people, within a group chat or a certain channel.
02. Custom backgrounds
In Teams, you can customise your background. This is ideal if you make a lot of calls to external clients or for simply helping your audience to stay focused as well as set the correct tone.
03. Raise hand
When you’re not in the same room as your colleagues, it can be difficult to recognise the cues people give when they would like to contribute.
The Raise Hand feature in Teams helps you give a clear, virtual cue for wanting to speak. Eliminate double speak and ensure an inclusive and professional experience for everyone on the call.
04. Whiteboard collaboration
The Whiteboard app is as close to an in-person whiteboard experience as you can get. It’s a blank canvas for ideation and ideal for colleagues and project groups to come together and share what they’re thinking in a visual and creative way.
Ideal for replacing regular stand-up meetings with a fun, virtual experience that everyone can join in with. All whiteboards can then be saved and synced back to the cloud.
05. Record calls and keep transcripts
Teams allows users to record meetings and group calls to capture audio, video, and screen sharing activity. You can then download the meeting in Microsoft Stream and forward on to anyone who missed the meeting so they can catch up.
You can also set up automatic transcription – perfect for searching back on key points throughout the discussion.
- We’re Microsoft Gold Partners.
- We also hold the Calling for Microsoft Teams Advanced Specialization, which demonstrates our deep knowledge, extensive experience, and proven success in deploying and managing Microsoft 365 Phone Systems.
- We lead the way in the development and delivery of highly effective Microsoft-based solutions, including superior support and security services.
- As one of the largest indigenous IT professional services companies with a dedicated Microsoft practice, we’re highly experienced in delivering Microsoft Solutions and Services.
- An early adopter of Microsoft Voice technologies, we’ve delivered numerous Teams projects over the years.
- We have a large ecosystem of qualified partnerships to complement our Microsoft offering.
- We’re Microsoft Licensing experts and can assist you in the strategy, alignment and optimisation of all your licensing agreements.
- We can provide up to 250 Office365 E3 licenses free of charge for up to 90 days.
Let’s Get Started
Talk to us about getting Teams for your organisation today.