There’s a better way to connect
Experience the power of Teams Voice in a controlled, secure way, with Evros Teams Express.
Staying in touch has never been so important
Over the course of 2020, millions of businesses across the globe have had to adapt and transform to their new circumstances.
And now, with so many working from home, staying in touch has never been so important.
What is Teams Express?
Teams Express is a unique engagement devised by Evros, which gives you the ability to trial Teams Voice on your network to understand impact, functionality and requirements for full Teams Voice implementation.
- Quick and easy solution to trial Teams as a PBX
- Works in parallel with your existing systems or can be integrated with an existing PBX if required
- Builds the groundwork for a wider Teams PBX adoption
- A complete reporting system built-in to the platform
- Add a range of solutions developed by Evros and our partners to meet the most demanding Voice requirements
- Enable and enhance your employees’ remote working experience
Experience the power of Teams Voice
Microsoft Teams Voice allows you to converse with colleagues at the click of a button, as well as call connections from outside your organisation, straight from your PC.
It also enables meetings, video calls, webinars and live event streams, giving you the tools you need to connect and deliver – wherever you are.
Find out more about Evros Microsoft Teams Services.
- We’re Microsoft Gold Partners.
- We lead the way in the development and delivery of highly effective Microsoft-based solutions, including superior support and security services.
- As one of the largest indigenous IT professional services companies with a dedicated Microsoft practice, we’re highly experienced in delivering Microsoft Solutions and Services.
- An early adopter of Microsoft Voice technologies, we’ve delivered numerous Teams projects over the years.
- We have a large ecosystem of qualified partnerships to complement our Microsoft offering.
- We’re Microsoft Licensing experts and can assist you in the strategy, alignment and optimisation of all your licensing agreements.
- We can provide up to 250 Office365 E3 licenses free of charge for up to 90 days.
Let’s Get Started
Get in touch and talk to our Microsoft Experts today.