Do you have control of your Office 365 data?
With Office 365, it’s your data — you control it — and it is your responsibility to protect it.
Ensure that your data is always hyper-available and protected. Veeam Backup for Microsoft Office 365 eliminates the risk of losing access and control over your Office 365 data including Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Teams and OneDrive for Business.
Why Veeam Backup for Office 365?
Veeam gives you the power to securely backup Office 365.
Protect your Office 365 data from accidental deletion, security threats and retention policy gaps. Quickly restore individual Office 365 items and files with industry-leading recovery flexibility. And meet legal and compliance requirements with efficient eDiscovery of Office 365 backup archives.
- Veeam O365 Back up as a service for O365, Exchange, Mail, Sharepoint, Teams and OneDrive
- Delivers a complete copy of everything: full, granular backup and recovery of Exchange mailbox, mail item, calendar entry, tasks etc. – and these can be exported or restored directly back into your main systems.
- Sharepoint– all items, sites, documents etc.
- OneDrive– full, granular backup and recovery of all items and files
- Purpose-built Microsoft Teams backup: Full control and protection over your Microsoft Teams data
- Restores can be enabled on an interval basis decided by you and retains that data in line with your agreed time frame – as often as you want, as long as you want.
“We understand how vital data is to our customers. By partnering with Veeam, Evros delivers complete protection of your Microsoft Office 365 Exchange Online and on-premises Exchange. This eliminates the risk of losing access to your business-critical data and ensures that you remain in complete control.”
Concerned About Your Office365 Data?
Microsoft’s Office 365 fits the needs of many organisations perfectly, providing application availability, industry-leading security and up-time to ensure your users never skip a beat. The misunderstanding falls between Microsoft’s responsibility and the user’s perceived responsibility of protection and long-term retention of their Office 365 data. Microsoft’s primary focus is on managing the Office 365 infrastructure and maintaining up-time to your users. They are empowering YOU with the responsibility of your data. The misconception that Microsoft fully backs up your data on your behalf is quite common, and without a shift in mindset, could have damaging repercussions when this responsibility is left unattended.
Ultimately, you need to ensure you have access to, and control over, your Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, Teams and OneDrive for Business data.
The Microsoft Responsibility Model
Microsoft Office 365 offers geo redundancy, which is often mistaken for backup. Backup takes place when a historical copy of data is made and then stored in another location. However, it is even more important that you have direct access to and control over that backup. So if data is lost, accidentally deleted or maliciously attacked, for example — you can quickly recover. Geo redundancy, on the other hand, protects against site or hardware failure, so if there is an infrastructure crash or outage, your users will remain productive and often oblivious to these underlying issues.
6 reasons why backing up Office 365 is critical
Backing up your data has become one of the most overlooked elements of a cyber-security & data protection strategy.
Here are the six key vulnerabilities in data protection:
- Accidental deletion
- Retention policy gaps and confusion
- Internal security threats
- External security threats
- Legal and compliance requirements
- Managing hybrid email deployments and migrations to Office 365
Why Choose Evros: Ireland’s Platinum Veeam Partner?
Evros can implement Veeam Backup for O365 for your organisation in two ways:
Cloud-to-Cloud 0365 Back Up Service: We can back up your 0365 environment completely off-site from Azure to our Private enterprise cloud, Digital Planet.
Evros delivers Veeam software licensing, professional services and hardware if required to Backup from O365 to your premises, allowing you to control a copy of your data.
- Granular recovery, analytics & scalable architecture
- Certified Platinum Veeam Partner
- A wide pool of dedicated Veeam expertise consultants
- The highest level of Availability and SLAs, we deliver the best possible outcome